SACRAMENTO MEN'S SENIOR BASEBALL LEAGUE
Sacramento's Premier Baseball League since 1984
Home of 59 World Series Championship Teams
FATHER-SON WOOD BAT TOURNAMENT
8th Annual Father-Son Tournament
Father's Day Weekend
If paying by check, make payable to
c/o Gordy Olson
1908 51st Street
Sacramento, CA 95819
Capital Cardinals Division A
Sac Capitals Division B
Last Year's Participants:
7) Sac Brewers - Robert Barnett
8) Auburn Braves - Scott Reeves
- $950 Per Team (pay by check or PayPal).
- Total Team fees after June 9 is $1,050.
- Intial deposite of $300 due by or before May 1st.
- Limited to the first 12 teams paid in full.
- Round Robin format (3 games guaranteed).
- 9-innings (no new inning after 2:45min)
- All teams play 7 inning game Friday (no new after 2:15)
- Local Father-Son Rules apply (see manager's packet).
- Waivers required for all players. Players under 18 must be signed by parent or guardian.
- Minimum age: must turn 15 on or before 12/31/2018.
- Team fees & Rosters due in full by June 9th.
- BBQ Meal on Saturday 4-6pm.
- Commemorative T-shirts for all competitors
- Charity Fund Raiser Sacramento Blue Star Moms
Submit Rosters and
OR use a credit card and pay via PayPal. Click the button below to pay now